Penetration Tester who wants to broaden experience into Threat Intelligence required for growing Consultancy based in London
This is an unusual opportunity for a Testing Consultant to join a diverse team within a dynamic security organisation in which you will be responsible for the management and delivery of client testing programmes and providing technical intelligence support to ther threat intelligence team.
The ideal candidates would fit the majority of the criteria below.
- System administration level understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of infrastructure and application level vulnerabilities
- Extensive experience of using common vulnerability assessment tools such as Nessus, Burp and Metasploit
- 2+ years of security testing experience
- Pre-sales and scoping experience
- Capable of managing tasks and time working independently and as part of a team
- Ability to program and perform mobile application security testing is not essential but would be advantageous
- Experience working with Financial Services clients
- Exposure to and interest in red-teaming and threat scenario building would be a distinct advantage
- You will be currently certified to Crest CRT level or higher
- Ideally you will have ambitions to achieve Crest CCT and other advanced certifications eg Crest CCSAM, CCSAS.
- Currently holds, or is capable of gaining, HMG Security Clearance
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about their work
- Always striving for continuous self-improvement
If you are interested or would like to know more, please do get in touch.