• B.S. Information technology or equivalent
• CISM or CISSP
• IT operations background or audit background
• Cisco, Microsoft Windows, Oracle databases (EBS)and Unix enterprise networking
• 5 years or more of Security related experience or equivalent training
• Experienced in identifying and preventing security breaches
• Security-related hardware and software experience; LAN/WAN, WLAN management and systems security administration
• Experience with user and system authentication methodologies, Single Sign On, Data authentication methods, authorization options required
• Vulnerability Assessment
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Top troubleshooting skill
• Team-building approach
• Customer service oriented
• Knowledge of networking, TCP/IP and related upper-layer protocols
• Well-versed in Network Security and software vulnerability issues
• SUS, Manage Soft, Windows 2000 Server and Red Hat Linux exposure
Physical Requirements: Office environment
Work Conditions: Weekend and/or evening hours may be required. Travel may be required.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.